Global Excell is looking for an accomplished Android App Developer to help us continue to grow our business and provide exemplary custom mobile application software solutions to Top Education & Businesses. Our ideal candidate will have to good knowledge of PHP Framework, preferably Code ignitor coupled with incredible drive, determination, and flexibility.
Reports to Team Leader
- Hands on experience on offline database
- Good knowledge of database (MySQL, SQLite)
- Experience with Android SDK or XCode
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Strong sense of UI and UX, and be up to date with all the latest design, animation etc guidelines shared by Google
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs like (Payment, SMS API)
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Knowledge on play-store publishing & distribution
- Be fast to pick up algorithms from the engineering team and implement them within the app for accurate outputs
- Handling the n- number of users on any application
- Develop the given work in the allotted time
- Develop and execute new approaches and suggest new options
- Continuously identify and develop service offerings for existing and potential customers
- Cultivate, maintain, and grow relationships within the existing accounts that will increase ongoing business, ensure excellent client relations and satisfaction
- Ensure proper knowledge management across both the front-end organization and the delivery
- Achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual quotas
- Should have good spoken and written communication skills
- Good team player
A competitive compensation package that includes a fixed salary and incentive for early completions.